A dataview is a report in which you call up specific data about events, bookings, resources or contacts and organize them in a table. For example, you can make a list of all events in a certain period with their name, date, owner, start time etc. However, dataviews are also flexible:
- You choose which fields are shown (system fields and custom data fields).
- You determine the order of the fields as columns in the table.
- You set the filters that are applied to events, resources or contacts.
- You choose the parameters that can be used to search in your dataview.
- Finally, you determine who can view, edit, remove your dataview etc.
Moreover, you can export dataviews as Excel files.
Are you a new Yesplan user? Be sure to check out our Online Learning Platform (NL/EN).
- Follow the training sessions on dataviews.
This chapter explains how in Yesplan you can:
- Open dataviews
- Create new dataviews
- Edit columns in a dataview
- Edit filters in a dataview
- Manage dataviews
- Share dataviews
- Use dataviews
The Yesplan permissions also apply to dataviews:
- If you can’t view a custom data field in Yesplan, its cell will be empty in the dataviews.
- If you can’t view an element (e.g. an event, resource etc.) in Yesplan, that element won’t appear in the dataview.
Open the overview page for dataviews by hovering over the “Reports” tab in the navigation menu and clicking “Dataviews”. If you don’t find what you’re looking for in the list of dataviews, you can refine the results by filtering, sorting or entering a query.
The dataviews page doesn’t open in a new window. To leave the page, click an item in the navigation menu.