Moving Event Groups§
You can now also move event groups to a distant date in Yesplan.
- Open the event group in the tree view.
- Unlock the group by clicking the padlock (if necessary).
- Click right on the group and select “Edit group…”
- Change the date under “Date of First Event”. The dates of the other events will move automatically with the first event.
For instance, your group contains three events:
- Duet on 3 April 2020
- Trio op 10 April 2020
- Quartet on 11 April 2020
If you move the group to 4 September, the events will have the following dates:
- Duet on 4 September 2020
- Trio on 11 September 2020
- Quartet on 12 September 2020
In short, Yesplan will maintain the period between the events: the Trio and the Quartet are scheduled seven and eight days after the Duet respectively.
The video below explains the steps in detail: