Yesplan is online venue management software that is available in two versions:
- A version for computer (Windows and macOS) that allows you to manage and consult all aspects of your event planning.
- A version for mobile devices (Android and iOS/iPadOS) where you can consult events and your rosters.
We support the browsers Chrome, Firefox and Safari. Always use the latest version.
Are you a new Yesplan user? Be sure to check out our online learning platform (NL/EN). It explains step by step how to use Yesplan.
Sign In to Yesplan§
Fill out the URL of your installation in the address bar of your browser.
Sign in with your username (or your email address) and your password. You will receive these details from your Yesplan administrator.
We recommend that you change your password when you sign in for the first time. There are two ways to do this:
- Via the “Forgot your Password?” link on your installation’s login page.
- Via your user profile. See User Settings for more information.
Computer versus Mobile§
Yesplan detects your type of device automatically:
- On a computer, you will automatically sign in to the full version of Yesplan where you can manage and consult all aspects of your event planning. On the login page, click “Sign In to App Instead” if you want to sign in to the mobile version anyway.
- On a mobile device, you will automatically sign in to the mobile version of Yesplan (the App) where you can consult events and your rosters. On the login page, click “Sign In to Yesplan Instead” if you want to sign in to the complete version of Yesplan anyway.
Do you want to switch between versions?
- Then sign out.
- Via the login page you can easily sign in to the other version.
The full version of Yesplan for computer hasn’t been adapted for mobile devices, which can—for instance—cause you to move events when you try to zoom in.
What Should I Keep in Mind in the Version for Computer?§
- Don’t use your browser’s “Back” (previous page), “Forward” (next page) or “Refresh” keys. Always use Yesplan’s menus and buttons to navigate through the app.
- If Yesplan is loading a page, then a “Busy” notification will appear in the lower right corner (together with an animation that indicates that the page is loading).
- If the connection with the Yesplan server was broken, an “Offline” notification will appear in the lower right corner. This is usually a temporary malfunction.