Yesplan 26.1, Nov 2019
Resource Booking Dataviews§
In Yesplan version 26.1 we have altered the name and contents of two columns in the dataview for resource bookings. If you are already using this dataview, it is important to understand the impact of these modifications. Below you can see what we have changed exactly.
You will receive a notification in Yesplan once your installation has upgraded. The version number in the navigation menu (under “Help”) will remain the same: version 26.
Actual and Planned Number§
- The dataview for resource bookings can now display the columns “Planned Number” and “Actual Number”:
- “Planned Number”: the planned number of booked resources.
- “Actual Number”: the actual number of booked resources.
In the dataview, the column for “Actual Number” will only contain a value for a booking if:
- the booking can contain an actual number
- and the actual number has been entered.
- The “Number” column will now display:
- the actual number of booked resources if it is available
- the planned number of booked resources in all other cases.
Before this update of Yesplan, the “Number” column always contained the planned number of booked resources. After this release, this column may also return the actual number of booked resources, which may yield different results in existing dataviews.
“Start” and “End” Columns§
The “Start” and “End” columns have been renamed to “Planned Start” and “Planned End” in the resource booking dataview because this is a better representation of their contents. This change will not impact your existing dataviews.