Yesplan collects several statistics regarding the use of Yesplan. You can consult them in “System Settings” > “Audit”.
The “Updates” component allows you to download an CSV file per year containing all updates to Yesplan elements for that year. For the current year, the date and time of the file’s creation are mentioned. This log file contains the following columns:
- Date: The date and time of the update.
- ID: The Yesplan ID for the updated element.
- Description: A description of the update.
This log file is a list of all updates displayed in the navigation menu under “Updates” and the separate element history.
The “Users” section shows a list of Yesplan users. For every user, you can see the following information:
- Last Login: The date and time when the user last signed in to Yesplan. Click “Show All” to see the history of the last six months for specific users.
- Teamplanner Usage: The number of times that the user opened Teamplanner.
- Availability Tool Queries: The number of queries performed via the availability search in the event calendar.
- Availability Tool Bookings: The number of times that events were booked via the availability search in the event calendar.
The “Reports” section shows a list of report templates and the number of times that a report was generated with each template.